Next Level You is a Melbourne based practice offering coaching & consultancy services for small business owners. We are hell bent on helping tired and overwhelmed entrepreneurs reconnect with their purpose and epic vision and start taking the steps that will get them there. Starting with having the right kinds of conversations.
We believe you can have the business you want and not sacrifice the rest of your life to have it. After all, what is the point of having a successful business if it means losing your health, relationships or any semblance of balance?
Founded in 2017, the mission of Next Level You is to add as much value to the lives of others as possible, helping you to reach your next level in business, whatever that might look like.
We provide a safe, non-judgemental space for clients to work through those things that are holding them back from creating the life and business success they really want (and deserve!).
Owned by Certified Organisational Coach Jen Riseborough – who is obsessed with helping business owners and teams uplevel – Next Level You also has access to coaches and professionals in a range of specialist areas.
We are fervent believers in the value of growth and personal development, passionate about seeing you succeed and ready to help you take that next step. Read more about Our Principles.
Jen is the Small Business CEO Sidekick you didn’t know you needed! She’s all about helping crazy busy small business owners bypass burnout, have more fun and level up to CEO. After a 15 year career in marketing and event management she decided to pursue coaching as a way to utilise her innate desire to encourage others and see them reach their potential, and Next Level You was born.
Now specialising in coaching business owners Jen loves using her extensive business experience, curiosity and levity to walk alongside her clients as they embrace the CEO role and step up with confidence. She holds certifications in organisational and team coaching in addition to degrees in business and arts.
A devoted autodidact, aspiring polymath and trivia night extraordinaire Jen is always looking for new ways to learn, grow and generally optimise the human experience! She loves tools that foster self awareness, understanding and appreciation like the Extended DISC, Clifton Strengths and VIA Character Strengths - you can find out more about her personal styles and why coaching is a perfect fit for her below!
Jen is the proud mum of the world’s most delightful little/growing boy and they share a home in a beautiful little country suburb on the outskirts of Melbourne.
Know her better:
Captain Energies: I, S + C
High in Influence and Steadiness, Jen is a people focussed person. She loves to connect and really get to know people and what makes them “them”. Her Compliance energy explains her ability to also think logically, consider things deeply and solve problems.
She's developed her behavioural flexibility skills over time and learned to access her Dominance energy when needed but you can rest assured that she'll never yell at you or be aggressive in her approach!
Jen herself is a certified Extended DISC practitioner and loves sharing this incredible and powerful tool with her clients.
- Individualisation - Jen is intrigued with the unique qualities of each person. She has a gift for figuring out how different people can work together productively.
- Connectedness - Jen has faith in the links among all things. She believes there are few coincidences and that almost every event has meaning.
- Relator - Jen enjoys close relationships with others. She finds deep satisfaction in working hard with friends (and clients!) to achieve a goal.
- Intellection - Jen is characterised by your intellectual activity. She is introspective and appreciates intellectual discussions.
- Developer - Jen recognises and cultivates the potential in others. She spots the signs of each small improvement and derives satisfaction from evidence of progress.
Jen's top 13 of the 34 Clifton Strengths are in the Relationship Building (themes that help build strong relationships that hold a team together) and Strategic Thinking (themes help absorb and analyse information that informs better decisions) themes, making her an ideal strategic partner to weary small business owners.
Find out more about the CliftonStrengths Assessment and how it can help you see what's so great about you!
- Humour - Liking to laugh and tease; bringing smiles to other people; seeing the light side; making (not necessarily telling) jokes.
- Love of Learning - Mastering new skills, topics, and bodies of knowledge, whether on one's own or formally; related to the strength of curiosity but goes beyond it to describe the tendency to add systematically to what one knows.
- Kindness - Doing favours and good deeds for others; helping them; taking care of them.
- Curiosity - Taking an interest in ongoing experience for its own sake; finding subjects and topics fascinating; exploring and discovering.
- Creativity - Thinking of novel and productive ways to conceptualise and do things; includes artistic achievement but is not limited to it.
Take the VIA Survey of Character Strengths for free and discover your own best qualities!
Jen has never taken an official Myers-Briggs assessment and tends to avoid personality-typing assessment tools, but according to the several online questionnaires taken over the years she's an INFP (Mediator). Of this particular type website 16 Personalities says: "These rare personality types tend to be quiet, open-minded, and imaginative, and they apply a caring and creative approach to everything they do. Idealistic and empathetic, Mediators long for deep, soulful relationships, and they feel called to help others".
As an accredited success and leadership coach, author and speaker, Suzanne helps clients create change through personal and professional growth.
Suzanne is a Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and Time Line Therapy®. She has trained in Behavioural Profiling (eDISC), the Feuerstein Method and Metadynamics. Suzanne also holds a Graduate Diploma of Education, and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Her inspiration to help individuals and teams comes from facing her own challenges to create a compelling future after personal grief, losing her husband to cancer in 2011. Suzanne is a proud parent to three amazing teenagers.
More profiles coming soon!
MEMBERSHIPS & CREDENTIALS